To purchase AXIS cameras, click on the models listed below.
Q6045-E can read license plates at 900′
With low power requirement of 15.6 watts, the P5512-E is a good choice for Solar Powered projects
- AXIS Q8721-E 60mm
- AXIS Q8722-E 35mm
- AXIS Q8722-E 60mm
Dual Head Thermal and Visual PTZ Cameras.
Detect humans up to 3000′ in zero light.
- Q1910-E 13mm, 17°
- Q1921-E 10mm, 51°
- Q1921-E 19mm, 28°
- Q1921-E 35mm, 16°
- Q1921-E 60mm, 9°
- Q1922-E 10mm, 57°
- Q1922-E 19mm, 32°
- Q1922-E 35mm, 18°
- Q1922-E 60mm, 10°
- Q1931-E 7mm, 50°
- Q1931-E 13mm, 28°
- Q1931-E 35mm, 10°
- Q1931-E 60mm, 6°
Q1922-E 60mm can detect humans at 5000’+ in zero light.
P13 series are AXIS top of the line in fixed cameras, with lightfinder technology, P-Iris control and 3 year warranty.
Economy models, lower pricing and lower performance than P Series
- P3364-LVE 12mm
- P3364-LVE 6mm
- P3364-LV 12mm
- P3364-LV 6mm
- P3364-VE 12mm
- P3364-VE 6mm
- P3364-V 12mm
- P3364-V 6mm
In 1998, AXIS became the first company to introduce a network camera to its product line, initiating the transition from analog to digital technology in the video security and surveillance industry.
Since then, the market for network video has grown rapidly, in line with increasing needs worldwide for IP video solutions. AXIS has been and continues to be the market leader in network video.
From the perspective of Radius Vision, AXIS is one of the true industry leaders in product quality, customer service and technical support. There are not many companies that have such high standards of business ethics and high levels of customer support services.
Features that set AXIS cameras apart from their competition include:
- 3-year warranty: AXIS guarantees its products against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of up to three years from the date of purchase, the longest such guarantee in the video surveillance industry.
- ease of installation: Because network video systems have become more complex and demanding, AXIS has developed several innovative solutions that simplify installation of the products and ensure proper operation and cost savings.
- image quality: Modern video systems make unprecedented demands on the camera’s ability to respond to varying light and background conditions. AXIS network cameras feature market-leading technology in the areas of light sensitivity, color reproduction and resolution. Many new AXIS cameras are also equipped with HDTV.
- remote monitoring: Remote monitoring lets users gain access to video from a computer anywhere, offering benefits in convenience, cost savings, and environmental impact.
- system integration: Handling multiple cameras in a single video surveillance system can be a challenge. All AXIS products are built on open source code, and are equipped with the AXIS Camera Application Platform. This makes it easy to integrate third-party software applications within AXIS’ products to obtain optimum, economical video system solution.
Look at this video clip from an AXIS Q6035-E pan-tilt-zoom camera.
AXIS collaborates with over 850 software developers, who complement AXIS’ proprietary software offering. Their contribution gives customers access to a large number of applications to meet varying needs within different market segment.
We offer live, real-time demonstrations of AXIS cameras at your location.
A live side-by-side demonstration of the top performing AXIS cameras can prove to be very valuable in helping you to decide which cameras will best suit your requirements. Learn more or schedule a demonstration.