100% Solar Powered and Wireless Time-Lapse Video, Cloud Based, HD Image Quality, Starting at $1995
Sensera Systems has one of the most cost effective solutions that combines solar power, wireless, and cloud computing to reduce the costs of remote site camera systems. These turn-key solutions can have you monitoring your site live from the web in 20 minutes. Monitor, manage, secure, document, and promote your project at a fraction of the cost of larger and more complex LIVE real-time solar powered wireless system types. HD cameras provide automated time-lapse from the web via any PC or mobile device.
The Sensera MC-26 Series is a complete solar powered camera system that can deploy in minutes to provide remote monitoring and time-lapse imaging anywhere, all the time. The MC-30 Series is a complete system solution including rugged, all-weather enclosure, batteries, and solar panel. The MC-30 Series, along with the Sensera Site Cloud Service, enable you to be archiving images within minutes, no programming required.
Key MC-26 features include:
- 100% solar powered, 100% wireless camera
- High resolution, color images up to 6MP
- Real-time on-demand, and time-lapse imaging
- Simple to install or move: plug in solar panel, go to website and access your device
- Standard 802.11b/g/n WiFi – works with standard access points
- Compact: small size and light weight mean simple one-person/one-handed mounting on pole or building
- Reliable, built-in complete power system. No solar calculations,battery housings, or cabling to buy.
- Works with Sensera Site Cloud service for turn-key end-to-end solution over cellular or WiFi
- Fully configurable from web interface – change schedules anytime
Pricing: MC26 series cameras start at $1995, requires Sensera Site Cloud service starting at $99 month.
The Sensera MC-78 Series solar/wireless cloud camera add live video streaming, built-in digital video recording (DVR), and LiveView high-frequency still images that are uploaded quickly. The MC-78 Series are full-featured time-lapse and security cameras that is 100% solar powered and wireless. 3G/4G Cellular & WiFi modems built-in with all major cellular networks offered
Key MC-78 features include:
- 100% solar powered, 100% wireless camera
- Real-time streaming video over WiFi and Cellular
- Built-in Digital Video Recorder (DVR) for continuous recording
- Smart DVR upload to minimize cellular data usage
- LiveView – high-frequency still images uploaded quickly
- High-resolution automated time-lapse
- Simple to install or move: just plug in solar panel, go to website and access your device
- Standard 802.11b/g/n Wifi – works with standard access points/routers/antennas
- Compact: small size and light weight mean simple one-person/no tools mounting on pole with included brackets (or with optional tripod)
- Reliable, built-in power system: No solar calculations, battery housings, chargers, or cabling to buy.
Pricing: MC78 series cameras start at $3599, requires Sensera Site Cloud service at $169 month for 3GB of data.
SiteWatch-700, with PIR Motion Sensor, LED Lighting
The SiteWatch-700 Series is a turn-key remote site security and surveillance solution that can be installed in minutes to provide 24/7 remote site monitoring, recording, and alerting.
The SiteWatch-700 Series is a self-contained, integrated system that is 100% solar powered. The camera system has integrated cellular and WiFi and connects through the available cloud service to provide remote monitoring and alerting from any web-connected PC, phone or tablet.
Setup of the SiteWatch-700 Series is fully automated. Just mount on a pole, and it connects automatically to the cloud service. All configuration of the recording, and alerting features is done from the WebApp interface.
The SiteWatch-700 Series is certified and available on all major wireless carriers in the U.S. and Canada. The built-in WiFi interface allows using the SiteWatch-700 Series with any standard WiFi connection – not proprietary hub or other hardware needed.
The SiteWatch-700 Series utilizes a high-quality long-range PIR sensor for motion detection, providing motion detection at over 100’ from the camera. This provides flexibility in camera mounting location, and ensures that no event of interest will be missed. The motion detection feature can be used to minimize cellular data usage, as images/video can be uploaded only when there are events of interest.
The SiteWatch-700 Series includes an 8MP color imager for day/ambient light situations, and a IR-sensitive night camera with night. The SiteWatch-700 is available with high-powered white or IR LED-based illuminator.
The SiteWatch-700 Series offers several independent video and still image monitoring capabilities. Live video streaming at 720p/H.264 provides real-time view of the site. The built-in DVR provides 64GB of storage for video or still recording. DVR clips/images can be uploaded from the web interface for permanent cloud storage. A flexible triggered image feature allows single or multiple still images or a video clip to be captured upon detected motion. The triggered imaging can be scheduled by time and day of week. Images or video clips captured by the trigger system are uploaded to the cloud automatically, and alerts via email or text message can be configured.
The LiveView feature provides automated still-image capture at down to 1 minute intervals. LiveView can be used for continuous site monitoring at significantly lower cellular data usage than video streaming.c
Pricing: SiteWatch-700 series cameras start at $5499, requires cloud service starting at $189 month.