If you ever want to arm your system with a camera turned off here is how to do it:
- With the system disarmed, press and hold the #2 key (labeled Bypass) until it says Badge Or Code then enter your 4-digit code and press OK or present your prox tag to the reader.
- The keypad will read 03:Cam 1 Not Bypassed.
- Use the arrow keys to locate the camera you want to bypass and then press OK to bypass that camera.
- If you want another camera bypassed press the arrow keys to locate the next camera.
- When done, press the ESC/NO key.
- At this point selected devices will be bypassed on the next arming.
- If the system is not armed in the next 24 hours the devices will return to Not Bypassed automatically.
- After arming, the keypad will read Arming Bypass Away.
- At the next disarm the bypass will automatically return to Not Bypassed.