To purchase AXIS cameras, click on the models listed below.
P55 Series PTZ
With low power requirement of 15.6 watts, the P5512-E is a good choice for Solar Powered projects
Q60 Series PTZ
P54 Series PTZ
M50 Series PTZ
Q87 Thermal PTZ
- AXIS Q8721-E 60mm
- AXIS Q8722-E 35mm
- AXIS Q8722-E 60mm
Dual Head Thermal and Visual PTZ Cameras.
Detect humans up to 3000′ in zero light.
Q19 Thermal Fixed
- Q1910-E 13mm, 17°
- Q1921-E 10mm, 51°
- Q1921-E 19mm, 28°
- Q1921-E 35mm, 16°
- Q1921-E 60mm, 9°
- Q1922-E 10mm, 57°
- Q1922-E 19mm, 32°
- Q1922-E 35mm, 18°
- Q1922-E 60mm, 10°
- Q1931-E 7mm, 50°
- Q1931-E 13mm, 28°
- Q1931-E 35mm, 10°
- Q1931-E 60mm, 6°
Q1922-E 60mm can detect humans at 5000’+ in zero light.
P13 Series Fixed
P13 series are AXIS top of the line in fixed cameras, with lightfinder technology, P-Iris control and 3 year warranty.
Q16 Series Fixed
Q17 Series Fixed
M11 Series Fixed
Economy models, lower pricing and lower performance than P Series
P33 Series Domes
- P3364-LVE 12mm
- P3364-LVE 6mm
- P3364-LV 12mm
- P3364-LV 6mm
- P3364-VE 12mm
- P3364-VE 6mm
- P3364-V 12mm
- P3364-V 6mm
31R Series Domes
M31 Series Domes
Step up to AXIS P55 Series Dome Cameras for HDTV-quality & Advanced Pan-Tilt-Zoom Capabilities for Fast, Responsive Indoor/Outdoor Surveillance
The AXIS P55 series of pan-tilt-zoom dome cameras offer cost-effective, advanced indoor and outdoor-ready PTZ domes that deliver full frame rate video in HDTV resolution.
Options include models with powerful zoom lenses that can provide a 360° field of view. This enables a single camera monitor large areas, then quickly zoom in for clear, sharp views for identification purposes.
AXIS P55 dome cameras are ideal for stores, banks, warehouses, parking lots, airports and train stations, as well as city and perimeter surveillance.
There are five indoor models in the AXIS P55 line, plus three outdoor versions. You can choose precisely the dome camera coverage, performance, and value you desire for indoor or outdoor surveillance:
- AXIS P5512. Compact, affordable day/night indoor dome camera with 12-times zoom. The P5512-E is the outdoor version.
- AXIS P5522. These high-value day/night pan/tilt/zoom dome cameras come with a wide-range, 18-times zoom for tight close-ups. The P5522-E is the outdoor version.
- AXIS P5532. High-performance indoor with 29-times optical zoom for critical surveillance of huge areas combined with ability to zoom-in close for HDTV-clarity identification. Also available, the AXIS P5532-E for outdoor use.
- AXIS P5534. Indoor 360-degree HDTV camera with 18-times zoom and excellent performance in a broad range of day and night lighting and environmental (i.e., dust and dampness) conditions. The P5534-E outdoor version can operate in temperatures from -20 degrees Celsius (-4 ° Fahrenheit) up to 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees Fahrenheit).
- AXIS P5544 PTZ Dome Network Camera. HDTV PTZ dome with 360° panoramic view and 18-times zoom with Panopsis Technology which uses 2 lenses to ensure there is no loss in image quality whether in 360-degree panoramic or zoomed-in view.
- All P55 Series cameras offer excellent video quality in HDTV 720p/D1 resolution. Fast pan/tilt and powerful zoom capabilities.
- The cameras provide H.264 and Motion JPEG streams at full frame rate in 4CIF resolution (704×480 in 60 Hz, 704×576 in 50 Hz). H.264 optimizes bandwidth and storage without compromising image quality.
- Indoor cameras can accommodate two-way audio, permitting cameras to respond to sound, triggering recording and videos recordings automatically uploaded or sent as e-mail attachments.
- The Advanced Gatekeeper in some P55 models enable the camera to automatically move to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area.
- Installation options include wall, corner, ceiling, and pendant kits.
Contact Radius Vision for help choosing quality indoor/outdoor video perimeter surveillance cameras like AXIS P55 dome cameras. Our years of experience help us bring a helpful and valuable perspective to your video security needs. We can help you make a perfect match between your surveillance needs and P55 model options. Call us at 800.448.6140.