RadiusVision offers returns on products within 15 days of purchase. Product must be unopened, unused, no broken seals, no damage and brand new with all documentation and accessories in the manufacturers original box.
You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping and may be subject to a 15% – 35% restocking fee, to cover the cost of return processing.
Items not eligible for return, or subject to a restocking fee of our sole discretion include:
- Video Management Software (VMS)
- Special order items
- Custom built systems
- Items that have been opened and used
- Items that were received more than 15 days ago
- Items returned without a valid RMA
We do not charge a restocking fee for Dead on Arrival (DOA) returned items with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 15 days of purchase.
If you are returning product that you believe to be defective, and upon testing we find it to be working, you may be charged a testing and handling charge of $75 or more.
How to Request Return Merchandise Authorization
To request an RMA # and begin the return process, send an email request to RMA@radiusvision.com and include the following information:
- Customer name that made the purchase
- Date of purchase
- Date you received product
- Invoice number
- Reason why you want to return product
If we approve your request we will provide you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number that you must have before shipping back your product. You will be asked to either return the product to us or send it directly to the manufacturer.
Once an RMA is approved and issued to you, the product must be received by RadiusVision within 10 days. Returns received after 10 days will be refused and returned to the customer at their expense.
In order to ensure that your return arrives in the best possible condition, so that you are not subjected to additional charges:
- Products must be returned with the assigned RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package. DO NOT write on or apply shipping stickers to the original manufacturer’s box. DO NOT use the original manufacturer’s box as the shipping box.
- Products without RMA numbers on them or those with writing on the original manufacturer’s box will be refused or returned at the customer’s expense.
- We recommend that you fully insure your return shipment and use a shipper such as FedEx or UPS that can provide proof of delivery. You are responsible for the cost of shipping product back to us.
- Return credit will be issued after we have received the product and verified that our conditions for product return are met.
This policy applies to all purchases made after June 15, 2012.
This policy may be modified or cancelled at any time without notification.