Disclaimer: Electronic Security Systems (ESS), central station monitoring services and all related services are NOT 100% infallible.
RadiusVision goes to great lengths to insure that our electronic security systems and monitoring services are as efficient, effective and as reliable as possible. However, no matter how many layers of ESS you might deploy, there’s still no 100% guarantee that your ESS will not be defeated or fail to stop theft, vandalism or any other type of losses, for a variety of reasons.
Some of the reasons that a system might fail or be defeated include:
Communication systems failure
Criminal activity that could include: disabling attacks on hardware or software, cybersecurity attacks, disabling of system infrastructure, attacks of any type on any point of the system
Disclaimer: Purchasers of RadiusVision products and services agree and understand that electronic security systems and any related services are NOT 100% infallible and agree to hold RadiusVision harmless for any losses, of any type, for any reason, that may be related to the use of any hardware, software or monitoring services purchased through RadiusVision.
This is why you should have insurance to protect against losses. RadiusVision encourages our customers to carry adequate insurance to safeguard their valuables. Adequate insurance should compensate for any and all potential losses.
The ONLY warranty that comes with any purchase of any type from RadiusVision is the factory warranty of the manufacturer of any hardware item. There is no other warranty or guarantee. By proceeding with your purchase you understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Terms of Website use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RadiusVision’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RadiusVision’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RadiusVision at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on RadiusVision’s web site are provided “as is”. RadiusVision makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RadiusVision does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RadiusVision or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RadiusVision’s Internet site, even if RadiusVision or a RadiusVision authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RadiusVision’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RadiusVision does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RadiusVision may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RadiusVision does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RadiusVision has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RadiusVision of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to RadiusVision’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of WA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.